Topic: Why do the batteries keep running low?
Depending on your individual phone specification, your phone, when new and fully charged, will have a performance of approximately 10 hours talk time and 100 hours standby time (check your user guide for exact figures). Battery performance will diminish over time. If you believe battery life is too short, then you should try the following:
- Remove and then replace the handset batteries. Place the handset on the base or charger and allow to charge for up to 24 hours.
- If you have a multi-handset phone, try swapping the batteries between handsets Ensure that you place the handset on the base or charger after use.
- If the batteries still do not hold their charge, they may have to be replaced. Please ensure that you use the correct type and rating of battery (see user guide for specifications).
Batteries are available from the Helpdesk for your product. If none of the above remedies solve your problem, please contact the helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Searching', 'Base' on the screen?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Register', 'Unregister' or 'Please Register' on the screen?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answering machine?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information