Topic: Why does my handset continually display 'Register', 'Unregister' or 'Please Register' on the screen?
The following procedure should be followed to help resolve problems where 'Register', 'Unregister' or 'Please Register' is displayed on the handset:
• Ensure that the handset and base are within range of each other.
• Carry out the registration procedure to register the handset to the base. Since individual DECT phone models vary in procedure for you will need to follow the user guide instructions.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Searching', 'Base' on the screen?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answering machine?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information