Topic: Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answering machine?
• Check the volume setting of the playback message, if you have it set too low you may not hear any messages that have been recorded.
• Check that the power is on and that you have the power adaptor correctly plugged into a known working mains socket and also to the telephone base unit.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Searching', 'Base' on the screen?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Register', 'Unregister' or 'Please Register' on the screen?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information