Topic: How to obtain warranty service or other information
To obtain service or information, please call: 1800 2700 361.
You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products or Accessories at your expense and risk, to a SUNCORP Authorized Repair Center.
To obtain service, you must include: (a) the Product or Accessory; (b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place and seller of the Product; (c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing the serial number of the Product; (d) a written description of the problem; and, most importantly; (e) your address and telephone number.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Searching', 'Base' on the screen?
- Why does my handset continually display 'Register', 'Unregister' or 'Please Register' on the screen?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answering machine?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty